Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fragments – Getting things cleaned up

image

Gather up all those thoughts and bits of pieces of the week you couldn’t post before, and get ready for Fragment Friday. See plenty of disjointed thoughts at Half Past Kissing Time!

  • My head has been swirling with all the stuff I need to get done this summer. I have a wedding to shoot this weekend. PM’s birthday is Wednesday and we haven’t even decided on a party yet, another wedding in July, PM’s second CIT casting is coming up as well as her new orthotics are here and need to be fitted, the big kids want swimming lessons and T-ball, we want to travel a few places. Ugh.
  • Speaking of CIT, here’s some of PM’s most recent therapy…

IMG_0303

IMG_0315

  • I’ll post a full report over at CaringBridge, but I may not get to it today….
  • I MUST clean this room up. It’s a toy room right now, but it is SO full of toys that no one plays with that the kids can’t even get in to play. We are going to get rid of 80% of this stuff like it or not! This is the future home of JC’s new room. He needs a baby safe play room with no Legos, Polly Pockets, or stray tasty items like kleenex and bottle caps. I just don’t know where to start. This photo is after I kicked a path to the back of the room.
IMG_0193
  • I’ll be tying a rope around my waist when I go into the toy room to clean. If I don’t come back for lunch, someone pull me out!!!!
  • I need more people willing to take my kids for a whole weekend. I feel like that’s a huge task to ask anyone. I know it will be easier once they’re older and less needy. Right now I have been splitting up the big 3 and little guy, this weekend it will probably be 2 and 2 while I work at the hospital AND shoot this wedding. *sigh*
  • I know I have more… but my brain it at it’s limit. Have a fun weekend! I’ll sneak some wedding shots on Monday!!

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Glad to be able to help you unload at least some of your mind clutter :) Good luck with that playroom; yikes!! Thanks for joining in FF this week!

annies home said...

it looks like it was so fun to play in and mess up now the old drudgery of clean up before the great fun of playing up a messing up again it is an endless cycle