Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday - Cheesey

Cheaper Than Therapy

Welcome to A Thousand Word Thursday. Dig up all those photos you love, you know, the ones worth a thousand words, and share them! See more at Cheaper Than Therapy!

How much do you spend on a trip to Sam's Club (the Costco of the midwest, y'all)? It's so easy to spend waaay too much in that place. OR to find items like this. The Supergiantmega Keg of Ultra Cheesey-licious Puffs....
As if we need to eat all these.
They stain your carpet fingers orange.
There's also probably more preservatives than actual food ingredients.
And no, I didn't feed them to JC.
He just tasted graham crackers for the first time.
Cheesey-licious can wait.
At least a few months.

13 comments:

Martha said...

Cute picture. I never liked cheese puffs, curls or any other shape. Somewhere in my college days I started calling them chemicals puffs, and don't eat them to this day!

Happy ATWT!

4 Lettre Words said...

Love it...and both of them are yummy! :o)

I am Harriet said...

Very cute photo and post!

Dee said...

LOL! What a cute picture! And I LOVE sams!

Angela said...

Now that is one big container of cheesy puffs you have there!

Suburban Hooker said...

LOL!!!
I love it, looks like he just can't wait to dig in!! Orange handprints everywhere!!!

Rob said...

LOL, hope he did eat all of those cheese balls.

The Mom Jen said...

OMG those cheeseballs would be all over my house in a matter of seconds!

Bree Shaw said...

how come you don't have a picture of him eating all of those cheeseballs:)

Erin said...

What weighs more- 20 lbs of cheeseballs or 20 lbs of baby? ;-)

Unknown said...

Just think, when all the cheesy balls are gone you can wash that thing out & make a piggy bank. OK, so maybe only I would do that. lol :)

Unknown said...

To cute! My kids love those things. TFS

Ellen Seidman said...

1) I love that smile on his face
2) I love that he is just slightly bigger than that monster container!
3) I love cheese puffs
4) I love Costco! We manage to spend close to $300 every time we go, which is why we only go every other month!!!!