Sunday, September 14, 2008

He's Here!!!


Announcing J.C. Fraase. He was born Friday, September 12 at 7:34 PM. He weighed 6 pounds & 11.7 oz and was 20 1/4" long. He has the cutest sandy brown hair. Daddy was promoted to Sargeant at just after 6PM. We stayed for the ceremony, then headed straight to the hospital. We checked in at about 6:45 PM....good thing we didn't wait any longer I guess. I was 8 cm when we got there. My midwife was already in the building and hung out in my room knowing she wouldn't have to wait long. Becky, my friend and co-worker was able to be my nurse and doula and Abigail, another friend and co-worker, stayed to help and took all the first baby photos (including me cutting the cord!!) I am so thankful to everyone who helped!!

The kids love him, and M.D. can't put him down.

Here's some photos.....

Hubby arrived at 8PM thinking I'd still be in labor!!

Abigail does J.C.'s footprints

A.M., M.D., P.M. and
J.C.

He'll have some hospital photos here soon. Yep, I helped take them ;)

2 comments:

Jena9286 said...

Awesome! Congrats again, for like the 4th time. lol!

Leanna said...

Aww...Congrats! He is so handsome! And it sounds like you both are doing great!