Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Heart Faces–Phone Photos!!

If there’s one thing I have a lot of, it’s cell phone shots.  When I first got a cell, I really didn’t care if it had a camera or not.  I figured, “I have a great camera, why would a need a less-than-great camera?”  Now that I have one, I use it almost daily.  I’m surprised at the clarity of the little camera, especially when we’re out doors or have lots of natural light…..

cellphonepicBW

Taken with my BlackBerry 8330 on 8/20/2010 (I made it B&W with PSE)

Want to join in the fun and check out other entries?  Head over to I Heart Faces for more info and tons of photos!!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That IS a good camera. I just took one with mine, and the color was off.

Mrs4444 said...

so precious...

Leanna said...

And such a beautiful subject!

I've found I use my cell camera a lot too...it's awesome for those "kodak moments" when you don't have enough time to pull out your bigger camera or if you didn't bring it with you!