Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Crabby

Sometimes this boy is more than I can handle. I love him to death, but there are days when it takes everything I have not to lock him is his room all day.

All I can say is “OH! You are SO….so….. TWO!!!”

I try diversions. I found Max’s neat little book. It came with four tiny trucks to traverse the roads and terrain on each page of the book. Max spent several afternoons driving the little vehicles around. He even managed to keep track of the cars, so we still have the complete set.

truckbook4truckbook1 It always takes him a while to warm up to something new. Unless its something he’s not supposed to play with. truckbook2 truckbook3 truckbook5

He decided the book and little trucks were pretty fun. It kept him busy for quite a while. Which was good.
truckbook6Good enough to eat, in fact. Maybe we’ll have to wait a little longer before we play with these again.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Well, at least he's happy!

brainella said...

That second picture -- I cannot stop laughing. Seriously awesome. And that last shot; what a personality he has. :)