Monday, September 27, 2010

You can’t always get what you want…unless you have Photoshop.

OK, so I’m not gonna lie.  I can’t seem to get a decent photo of all four kids at the same time lately.  Individually…maybe.  One little guy in particular seems to be the heart of the problem.  The two year old won’t sit for one shot.  Can you believe it?? Oh, you can?  Yeah…

I spent a majority of today shooting other families and seniors.  Even unhappy toddlers and jumping puppies still allowed me a few photos I didn’t have to fix.  So here’s what most of my own family’s shots look like…IMG_1897a

IMG_1902a (do I hear “Run, Forest! Run!”?)

IMG_1906a

We really only spent about 12 minutes out here, but I was already exhausted.   Hooray for Photoshop.  It has spared me from wrestling the two year old into a “natural” position for another round of silly pictures.  Thanks! (um, now if you could just make it a little cheaper??)

IMG_1905ab

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Thank goodness for Photoshop!

Mrs4444 said...

Super, super sweet--I love them ALL.