Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday - Softball

image

baseball1

The big kids are in baseball and softball.  Piper gets to watch.  T-Ball doesn’t start until they are in Kindergarden here.  She says she wants to play.  I won’t stop her from trying.  In fact, I’ll be right there cheering her on.  Right now she has no limitations as far as she’s concerned.  I’m not about to tell her any different. 

 baseball3                 baseball2

She can hold the bat! That’s a good start!!

baseball4

baseball5

Shot with a Canon EOS
no flash
most at f/2.5 and 1/100 seconds
ISO 100
fixed 50mm lens (love it!!)

Special Exposure Wednesday is part of 5 Minutes for Special Needs.  Stop by for more SEW!!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think it's great! I can see her being a softball star.

annies home said...

my girls all loved softball lots of great fun, can be found by hitting a ball

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

She looks like a natural! She will be great!

The Henrys said...

She looks like she is ready to be on a team to me!!
I love your line about not telling her any different. I really needed to read that right now! It is so true!

Alison said...

Love the pictures. I'm in love with my fixed 50mm lens too!!

VMI said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. I am enjoying reading yours. I am glad that someone else is waiting for the start of school - I am 10 days and counting!

Michelle said...

she looks like she's ready to me!

Anonymous said...

She wants to do it and she tried doing it, that's more than half the battle already.