Friday, July 30, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Moms...

OutOfTheMouthsOfMoms

I always say I’m going to need to write these down…and then I forget.

  • No one wants to look at your “business” anyway, and if you insist on changing on the living room you’re not giving us much of a choice in the matter.

  • Yes, honey, when you are older you will have big boobies. Right, your brother will not. Yes, because he’s a boy.

  • No you cannot spend the night at your 13-year-old friend’s house tonight. Because you’re a girl and he's a boy. And you’re eight.


  • Sure honey I like your princess dress! No, I don’t think I need to borrow it tonight. Yes, Daddy might like to see me wear it, but I’ll pass.




  • Drive a pimple? What? Oh…that’s called a BLIMP!


  • Can you watch cartoons? Honey, its 5 am, you can watch whatever gets you out of my room for another hour…..

Like these? See more at MckMama’s place!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She is well on her way to becoming a Hooters Girl with changing in the living room!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Hahaha! I need to write some of the things I say down too...