Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fragments – No News is No News

Wow this week went fast, and now here we are again on Friday.  Mrs. 4444’s day for us to purge our thoughts for all to see and get ready for a mindless weekend…or something like that! You can see what’s really up at Half Past Kissing Time!

Mommy's Idea
  • Still no home to live in.  Well, we have a home, just no heat or water yet.  Still waiting.  Several people including our parents have called find out what our updates are.  None. That’s it. Nothing. Still. Waiting.
  • I’m posting “A Chocolate A Day” this week into next.  Yum! (Oh, and I accidentally posted #3 a little early, so feel free to check it out.
  • New favorite website: Engrish.com  Totally hilarious!!
  • Other new fave, my BFF IRL Leanna’s new digs at her very own domain!! Her brother Bobby designed the layout and its fabulous!
  • I am really missing my big kids this week.  I left them with friends so they could go to school while our house it still being repaired.  I haven’t seen them since Sunday!  I’m sure they miss us too!
  • As much as I appreciate the couches I’ve slept on these last several weeks, I cannot WAIT to get into my own bed.  *sigh*
  • We visited Karma (our dog) at the kennel last weekend.  She misses us!!
  • Getting Aria ready to sell Girl Scout cookies for the first time…mmmmm, cookies!
  • Still taking a picture a day for Project 365!
  • I still need to get a netipot of my very own.  Not so sure about posting pictures of me USING it though.  I’ll leave that to Kristina P. and Mrs. 4444, who seem to have been thinking along the same lines last week!!  Was it netipot day and I wasn’t let in on the secret??
  • I feel a blog header redesign coming on soon….we’ll see!
  • And I just thought these were funny:

IMG_8365 IMG_8366 IMG_8368

  • Not much else to say, my weeks are are starting to blend together!

4 comments:

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

I kind of want a netipot too...

Claudya Martinez said...

I highly recommend the netipot!

I hope you get to sleep in your bed very soon.

mub said...

I have a netipot-esque thing and there's no way I'd ever show anyone what it looks like to use... it's so gross *L* It works like a charm... but ew!!

Mrs4444 said...

I thought of home-haircuts, seeing those cute pics at the end.

Of course you must buy a netipot :)

Thanks for the Engrish.com link--very funny!

Hope you're back in a nice, warm house in a nice, warm bed soon!