Monday, November 16, 2009

I Heart Faces – Autumn Beauty

I Heart Faces is a blog all about photography, and, well….faces.  Each week they post a theme and run a contest (usually for bragging rights).  This week's theme is “Autumn Beauty”.  I present to you JC in all his girly-haired autumn glory.  Yes, I know my boy needs a haircut.  I’ve been putting it off a long time, but she he keeps getting told how pretty she he is. I quit telling my husband how often it’s been happening.  Besides, its hard enough to get him to stand still for a picture much less a haircut.  That’s my excuse, anyway!

IMG_6367a

4 comments:

stacy: the aunt with gum said...

What a handsome little guy! Love the curls!

4 Lettre Words said...

I've always had that problem (blessing?) with Sam. I stopped correcting people b/c it happened so often.

Nothing wrong with beautiful children! :o)

Lovely capture.

Sara Elizabeth said...

Awww, beautiful babies are beautiful babies. He is just a beautiful baby boy is all. :)

AJ said...

What a cutie! I keep hoping my baby will have curly blonde hair. We'll see, LOL! I love the light in your shot. He is a very handsome boy!