Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Social - 8 Things Tag!

Welcome to Saturday! I was tagged by Angela at Nine More Months.



8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. Warm weather

2. Visiting my parents in WA

3. Visiting my crazy relatives in WI

4. The baby sleeping through the night

5. MD in full day kindergarden

6. My husband returning from duty w/ National Gaurd



8 Things I did yesterday:

(maybe this should be did NOT do, I have a whole list of those..)

1. Made muffins for kids' breakfast (yay mom!)

2. Got my monthly visitor for the first time in 16 months.. ooh sorry, TMI!!!

3. Danced the baby to sleep at nap time

4. Walked all the kids to school to pick up Aria and let them play in the park

5. Laundry

6. Supper

7. Blog

8. Photos



8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Cure sick kids...

2. Win the lottery

3. Lose that baby weight (I'm sticking with blaming it on babies!)

4. Remember to send birthday cards on time

5. Cook better, and like doing it

6. Plumbing and Electrical

7. Drink all the regular Coke I wanted without consequence

8. Comment on all the blogs I follow every single day!!



8 Shows I watch:

1. House

2. Lie to Me

3. Always Sunny In Philidelphia

4. Grey's Anatomy

5. The Office

6. I will miss Boston Legal!

7. Medium

8. 30 Rock





8 People I'm Tagging: Anyone out there who wants to play. Hey, no pressure!! It's just fun to get to know you all!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

I have officially joined the 30 Rock team! I watched about 2 episodes earlier today, and I'm going to watch more in a minute.

So far so good. I admit to like The Office a bit more, but I'm sure it will get better.