Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Totally Talented Tuesday



Thanks to Dee at Two of a kind, working on a full house we bring you Totally Talented Tuesday! I have 2 nominations for Totally Talented Tuesday ~ The first is my just-turned-five-year-old for his fantastic skills at building all things Lego. Here is his most recent Lego creation, a robot. It moves his head, arms, and 3 legs and can curl up into a ball (he demonstrated). I am so in love with Legos, they are truly a "smart" toy!



Second, I have my 3 oldest for their wonderful cookie decorating skills. Even though the recipe for icing I used was totally runny, they made the best of it and decorated a pile of sugar cookies. The kids helped make the cookies the day before and couldn't wait to frost them!!

10 comments:

Brooks said...

Cookies look like fun! Aren't legos the coolest thing ever. They really bring ouy the creative side to our children

MOMMY-MOMO said...

boys and legos! and the cookie decorating looks fun. We did that last week...

Dee said...

oh wow! What a wiz with legos!!! And I LOVE the picture of them making cookies! That looks like so much fun! We're going to be doing that soon here! Wish us luck! ;)

April said...

Your family is super talented! Thanks for sharing.

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

I love legos! They are awesome. Well, so are sugar cookies actually!

Geri said...

Hmmm. I don't know which one's better. The legos or the cookies. What talented children.

Jena9286 said...

Thanks to you Mel, I am have to blog more often. HAHA!

Ellen Seidman said...

This is sweet! My Max wins the talent award for being able to light up a room (and even THE grumpiest doctor) with his smile. Sabrina wins the talent award for being able to sing well and for Best Whiner Ever.

Leanna said...

Oh yummy! I want a bite! LOL

We love Legos too! Hey, did you see the popatot over at Dee's place? It would be awesome for the baby!! Great Christmas gift and it's $10.00 off right now. I'm getting one for Cole. It says it goes up to 35 lbs (I think) and he is 26lbs but it will be worth it. It also says it could go higher...maybe we will just test it out and see. lol

mandy said...

Hey I found you on my blog! So glad to see you read it!