Already Friday? This week really went fast. Thanks to Mrs. 4444’s Friday Fragments, I can try to remember everything and get it all down before the weekend!
- It’s been SOOO warm out that we actually turned on the A/C. Fortunately I’m a big procrastinator and didn’t take the window unit out of our room yet. Ahhhh coool, cool air! North Dakota has a bad rap for being cold. My dad likes to call this place “the land of extremes”. This morning I turned on the heater in the car on the way to school. This afternoon the A/C will be on full blast. 30 degrees in one day is not that unheard of. But, alas, it will be snowing soon enough. Sometimes before Halloween.
- Speaking of Halloween, Aria has decided she wants to be Rocket from the movie “Sucker Punch”. I blame her dad. I’ve started working on age-appropriate pieces for it. I actually think this might suit her personality really well.
- Jackson likes to be a cowboy. Daily. He wears this hat, and a pair of handed down cowboy boots. Oh, and just some underwear. I guess it’s not so much like Woody the Cowboy, more like NYC’s Naked Cowboy. I wonder if the Naked Cowboy ever wears Buzz Lightyear Underoos?
- I convinced Daddy that he only needed to mow the outside lawn. I asked him to leave the part inside our fence alone. He uses the bagger to suck up all the leaves, and it looks so pretty beforehand that I hate to see them go just yet. He was happy to quit early and leave me my pretty yard a little longer. Anyway, its been so windy he’ll have to do the whole thing over again soon.
- I loved all the color so much I convinced my family, and a few clients to get their family photos done this past week. You can see ours HERE and my other work HERE!
- It was our anniversary last month and the in-laws gave us a nice gift card to Famous Dave’s. Never heard of it? If you’re not from the upper midwest, probably not. It’s a FANTASTIC barbeque restaurant with delicious ribs and the yummiest sauces. This is definitely NOT for a first date. We used up all the wet wipes before the meal was over. Instead of napkins, each table has a roll of paper towel. They have this “Meal for 2-3” that is actually served on a garbage can lid (yes, it’s clean!). There was so much food, we ate the rest for dinner. Woody and JC joined us since the other kiddos were in school. YUM!!
- Oh, yeah! Guess what?! I’ve always joked that I like to spend at least half of our anniversaries pregnant. This year was no exception. We are expecting Fraase version 5.0 to be available this coming March. I wonder who this one will look like…… Probably not me.
Join Mrs. 4444 at Half Past Kissing Time to link YOUR Friday Fragments!!