I’ve been MIA for a while and I have so much to tell you. I’m excited to use Mrs. 4444’s Friday Fragments as a nice little way to make myself a list of ALL the stuff I need to come back and blog about!
- After the March to Mandaree, I took some time to relax with my family and unpack. We’ve mostly cleared out our camper of stuff, but we were hoping to use it one more time before school started. Hmmm… maybe a weekend during the fall will work out better.
- I got a new French press coffee maker and I think I’ll never go back to an electric one again.
- We are planning on switching our current living room with our current master bedroom. I know it sounds strange, but our house used to be apartments, so they’re really both living rooms anyway.
- I had a tumor removed from my neck. I’ll tell you more about that later. I’m fine now, a little sore, and rocking a cool scar.
- We visited my relatives in Wisconsin and wished we could have stayed longer. Even my mom came from Washington, so it was awesome! This is a picture of mostly great-grands and a few grandchildren for my mom’s mom’s side, and not all of them either. My mom is the oldest of seven, and we like kids. A lot.
- While we were in Wisconsin, Daddy and I escaped for a day and took the commuter train to Chicago. We googled a restaurant he’d seen on Travel Channel AND Food Network. We found it and gave it a try. It wasn’t bad, not OMGosh-I-Have-to-come-here-again great, but good anyway. The journey was just as fun.
- Our kids go to school almost a week before any other school in the area, so their first day was this past Monday. Piper started Kindergarten, Max is in Second, and Aria in Fourth. Wow. Now JC is super bored without anyone to entertain him at home.
- We did a lot in the last month, and I’ll get around to blogging more now that we’ll have a routine again. I’m hoping to pick up more hours at work to keep up with our finances right now. I look forward to THAT being better, too.
Have a good weekend!! And don’t forget to stop by Half Past Kissing Time and join in!!